Continue the Learning Experience as a Student Ambassador
The Alumni Ambassador program helps our graduates continue to grow as young professionals and utilize the valuable skills learned during their Business Week experience. Ambassadors share their summer experience in their communities and recruit new students. Ambassadors commit to one season (November – May). Some of the duties of a Washington Business Week Ambassador include:
- Presenting to classes, organizations or clubs
- Representing WBW at special events
- Spreading the word online
- Sharing posters and brochures in your community
- Hosting a Washington Business Week information table on your high school campus
- Writing about your experience and its impact for print and social media
- Referring prospective students
- Participating in Ambassador meetings, calls and events
The Washington Business Week Ambassador program looks fantastic on resumes, job and college applications, or for use as a Senior Project. Network with professionals, participate in professional development workshops and activities, and use your professional skills and creativity in the real world.
Learn more about our 2017 Student Ambassadors on the blog.
Interested in being an Ambassador for the following year?
All applicants must have a satisfactory recommendation from their previous Company/Clinic Advisor. Applications must be submitted no later than September 30 at 4pm.
Ambassador Applicants may be asked to complete a phone interview after applications are reviewed. Upon acceptance, you will also receive the complete Alumni Ambassador Handbook.
Questions? Please contact Emily Garrett, Vice President of Operations, at 253.302.9268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.