Student Registration and Next Steps
Student registration for Summer 2017 is now open!
1. Register online for a residential program
- Returning users will need the account email address and password.
- New users will be prompted to create an account.
- If you experience difficulties during registration, please contact our office at 253.237.3545, Monday–Friday, 9:00am–5:00pm. We are closed on weekends and major holidays.
2. Apply for Tuition Assistance
- Merit- or need-based assistance may be available to qualified applicants.
- Consider contacting local businesses, civic clubs, schools, employers or family members to help raise funds to cover the cost of tuition. Check out Asking for a Sponsorship and the Student Sponsor Form for tips.
3. Apply for a Payment Plan (if applicable)
4. Pay Tuition within 2 weeks of receiving acceptance
5. Complete the required forms (also available in your confirmation information and personal account)
6. Review additional resources to prepare for a great week!
We often have waitlists for programs by early May. Students are placed on the waitlist in order of the date their applications were received, or the date they asked to be put on the waitlist, whichever is later. If a spot becomes available, we will call and/or email the first person on the waitlist. Please reply promptly if notified of availability. You may remove yourself from a waitlist at any time by calling 253.237.3545 or emailing email@example.com.
Openings can occur at any time up to a couple of days before the start of the program. Being placed in a program from the waitlist will depend on the cancellations we receive. When you are moved from the waitlist into the program, you will receive a “Placed From Waitlist” email confirmation. Washington Business Week cannot guarantee spots will become available for all students placed on the waitlist. Unless we have accepted you into your 2nd choice program, any program tuition submitted by credit card or check will be held (not charged or cashed) until an opening occurs and you accept a spot in the program.
Cancellations, Program Changes and Refund Policy
To change your program details, please fill out the Program Transfer Form.
To cancel, complete a Program Cancellation Form. If you cancel by May 30th, the $25 non-refundable deposit will be retained by Washington Business Week. The tuition balance will be refunded by the payment method you used to pay the program tuition (credit card or check). If you cancel your registration after May 30th, no refund will be issued.
If your forms or tuition payments are delinquent by more than 2 weeks, we reserve the right to cancel your program registration.
If you arrive late, do not attend or leave our program early due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend, or at student or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees.
Questions? Please contact Program Registrar at 253.237.3545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult volunteers looking to register for a program should visit the Professionals page.