The Ambassador Program is BACK ON!
The Alumni Ambassador program helps our graduates continue to grow as young professionals and utilize the valuable skills learned during their Business Week experience. Ambassadors share their summer experience in their communities and recruit new students. Ambassadors commit to one season. Some of the duties of a Washington Business Week Ambassador include:
- Presenting to classes, organizations or clubs
- Representing WBW at special events
- Spreading the word online
- Sharing posters and brochures in your community
- Hosting a Washington Business Week information table on your high school campus
- Writing about your experience and its impact for print and social media
- Referring prospective students
- Participating in Ambassador meetings, calls and events
The Washington Business Week Ambassador program looks fantastic on resumes, job and college applications, or for use as a Senior Project. Network with professionals, participate in professional development workshops and activities, and use your professional skills and creativity in the real world.
Interested in being an Ambassador for the 2023/2024 school year?
Send your application in through the form below. Upon acceptance, you will receive the complete Alumni Ambassador Handbook.
Questions? Please contact WBW at 253.237.3545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to be an ambassador, please click here and fill out the form. You will be contacted shortly.