Join us in empowering and impacting the next generation
There are many ways to support Washington Business Week—financial contribution, volunteering, and spreading the word. Pledge your support today and make a lasting impact.
- Make a personal gift to sponsor a student
- Volunteer as a mentor, judge, or speaker.
- Attend our annual benefit event.
- We are available to present at assemblies, homerooms, PTSA meetings, civic groups and more.
- Designate Washington Business Week as the recipient of contributions through programs at participating local retailers:
- Become and Executive Level Sponsor.
- Sponsor a table at our annual benefit event.
- Use Washington Business Week’s Professional Development Program for the upcoming leaders in your company.
- Assist us with promoting Washington Business Week programs in your company communications.
- Opportunities for employee community engagement.
Washington Business Week recognizes that each business is unique. Your goals for community impact and outreach are highly specific and strategic. Allow us to help you reach those goals with our diverse selection of sponsorship options. Because that’s how community partnerships should be—powerful and profitable for everyone.
Other ways you can support Washington Business Week:
- Designate your United Way contribution to go to Washington Business Week.
- Put a bequest to Washington Business Week in your will.
- Inquire into whether your company will match your donation to Washington Business Week.
- Make an annual pledge to Washington Business Week and let us charge your credit card monthly or quarterly.
- Ask your employer to consider a donation of copy paper or other office supplies.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.561.1840.
Washington Business Week is the primary program of the Foundation for Private Enterprise Education, which is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization. All contributions are tax deductible under IRS code.